Great pictures! I'm sorry that I missed you when I was in the states. I was super busy with my family and my friends wedding. I saw your mom while I was there. She told me that you would be in Cali for a month renewing you visa and that you brought Sarah with you. I hope you guys have a fun trip and eat lots of yummy American food. Talk to you later. Renee
1 comment:
Great pictures! I'm sorry that I missed you when I was in the states. I was super busy with my family and my friends wedding. I saw your mom while I was there. She told me that you would be in Cali for a month renewing you visa and that you brought Sarah with you. I hope you guys have a fun trip and eat lots of yummy American food. Talk to you later.
Renee
Post a Comment